NEED TECH SUPPORT?
Call (901) 416-5300
M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Select the “Help With Your Computer or Hotspot” Option.
We're here to assist students and families with technical issues and questions about virtual learning platforms. Our Support Hotline is available M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., at (901) 416-5300.
Additional resources will be added regularly, including videos, self-help guides and more, so please check back frequently.
GET TO KNOW YOUR DEVICE
- Students enrolled in grades Pre-K-2 will receive a Microsoft Surface Go tablet, which includes a rugged case, screen protector and built-in kickstand.
- Students enrolled in grades 3-8 will receive a Microsoft Surface Go tablet with a rugged case and attached keyboard.
- Students enrolled in grades 9-12 will receive HP laptop devices with a soft case.
STUDENTS & PARENTS
- Microsoft Teams for Education (English)
- Microsoft Teams for Education (Spanish)
- Getting Started with Microsoft Teams (Parents)
- Getting Started with Microsoft Teams (Students)
- Remote Learning Guidance (Parents)
- Remote Learning Guidance (Students)
- Student Essentials Video Tips
- Microsoft Family Learning Center
Join us for an upcoming Microsoft Teams parent training led by SCS technology trainers. Click here to view upcoming dates and times.