NEED TECH SUPPORT?
Call (901) 416-5300
M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
T.R.A.C. 1 LOCATION
3030 Jackson Ave.
T.R.A.C. 2 LOCATION
3237 Knight Rd.
*Call first to be referred
to the T.R.A.C.
Our goal is to help families play an active, supportive role in every student's virtual learning. Below, we have a variety of training opportunities, including live sessions and pre-recorded sessions that can be watched at any time.
Live Virtual Training Sessions
Click here to view the full list of upcoming live trainings, including descriptions and links to access each session. All trainings are available at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. on their scheduled date. Sessions are captioned in Spanish, French, Arabic and Vietnamese.
- August 21: Teams 101 - Unpacking Digital Learning for Families
- August 28: Learn from Home with Florida Virtual School (FLVS) Fundamentals and Microsoft Education Resources
- September 4: The Inclusive Classroom
- September 9: Be Ready with Office 365
- September 16: Connect, Create and Achieve More with Communication and Digital Citizenship
Pre-Recorded Training Sessions
Introduction to District Devices
This session will provide an overview of SCS Policy 2013, related to protocols and procedures for devices utilizing Microsoft TEAMS.
Supporting your Student with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is the primary platform teachers will use for live instruction. Learn how to access the system and all of its features.
SCS Digital Device Program (Part 1)
This session explains how parents can access various levels of support from central office and schools.
SCS Digital Device Program (Part 2)This is a continuation of part 1 regarding how to access support from central office and schools.