NEED TECH SUPPORT?
Contact your child's school for help with all student device issues.
Access for All
We're giving every SCS student access to a digital device in 2020-21. Our 1:1 digital device plan is part of our ongoing commitment to student equity and 21st century learning to prepare our students for college and careers. We believe the addition of modern technology into daily instruction will open up amazing new learning possibilities!
If you are experiencing any of the issues listed below with your SCS device or hotspot, please contact your child’s school directly for assistance:
- Device or hotspot is not functioning
- Device or hotspot is damaged, lost or stolen
- Trouble accessing Teams classrooms or viewing schedules in Teams
- Replacing a device accessory
- Transferring or withdrawing from Shelby County Schools
- Need assistance with password reset
Please use the links below to access additional student device and internet support resources.
If you find a SCS device, please return the device to one of the following locations:
- Technology Assistance & Repair Center (T.R.A.C.), 3237 Knight Road
- Board of Education, 160 S. Hollywood Street
- A public library closest to you
If you have any questions regarding the found device or additional information to provide, please email [email protected].