NEED TECH SUPPORT?
Contact your child's school for help with all student device issues.
We're here to assist students and families with technical issues and questions about virtual learning platforms. Our Support Hotline is available M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., at (901) 416-5300.
Additional resources will be added regularly, including videos, self-help guides and more, so please check back frequently.
GET TO KNOW YOUR DEVICE
- Students enrolled in grades Pre-K-2 receive a Microsoft Surface Go tablet, which includes a rugged case, screen protector and built-in kickstand.
- Students enrolled in grades 3-8 receive a Microsoft Surface Go tablet with a rugged case and attached keyboard.
- Students enrolled in grades 9-12 receive HP laptop devices with a soft case.
GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR SURFACE GO
STUDENTS & PARENTS
- Microsoft Teams for Education (English)
- Microsoft Teams for Education (Spanish)
- Getting Started with Microsoft Teams (Parents)
- Getting Started with Microsoft Teams (Students)
- Remote Learning Guidance (Parents)
- Remote Learning Guidance (Students)
- Student Essentials Video Tips
- Microsoft Family Learning Center