Accessing Quarter 3 Report Cards:
- Quarter 3 report cards will be available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal, emailed by request and available for pickup April 27 - May 1.
- If you have trouble accessing your PowerSchool account, parents can contact our Parent Welcome Center for help at (901) 416-5300. If PowerSchool cannot be accessed, parents can contact the Student Information team at (901) 416.9991 to request the report card by email April 27 - May 1, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day.
- If PowerSchool or email are not an option, parents can get a printed copy of the report card at the Board of Education (160 S. Hollywood St.) April 27 - May 1, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. each day.
Quarter 3 Grade Improvement Facts:
- Grade improvement is only for quarter 3 grades, which are the most recent grades completed at the time school closures occurred.
- All students in grades 1-12 will have the opportunity to complete an optional assignment to earn three (3) to five (5) numeric points toward their final quarter 3 grade.
- The assignment is optional, but students who are within five (5) numeric points of a higher letter grade - especially those who are within five (5) numeric points of passing - are highly encouraged to participate in this grade improvement opportunity.
- Grade improvement is only available in ELA, Math and Science for grades 1-8. It is available in all subjects for high school.
- SPED, ESL & 504: Co-teachers will assist with grading and ensure proper modifications are implemented for all students who receive accommodations.
- Principals and teachers will be contacting families with assignment information April 28 - May 1. Parents who do not hear from their principal or teacher by May 1 should contact their child's teacher or the school directly.
- Assignments must be submitted May 4-11. Assignments will not be accepted after 11:59 p.m. on May 11.
- Updated final report cards will be posted online in PowerSchool and mailed to students’ homes the week of May 25.