Welcome to the Non-Instructional Staffing Division! We offer a wide variety of non-instructional job opportunities for employees who play a vital role in supporting our students, teachers and the District.
We are committed to being support partners for the central office hiring managers in the District. We are responsible for recruiting and hiring the highest performing employees and providing a broad spectrum of support services for prospective and current employees.
Working at Central Office:
Great educational leaders are vital to our future, and although student success can be its own reward, many people are looking for ways to grow professionally without losing the satisfaction of influencing young minds. A central office career is one such path. Like teachers, central office administrators are essential to the success of our school district while never losing sight of the District’s overall goal: providing the best education to our students.
Areas of Support:
- Vacancy & Requisition Management
- Assisting Hiring Managers with the Staffing Process
- Onboarding New Hires
- Management of Employee Status Change
- Internal Non-Instructional Employee Promotions & Lateral Transfers
Non-Instructional applications are accepted for the following positions:
- Business Operations
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- School Nutrition Technicians
- School Nutrition Supervisors
- School Nutrition Managers
- Nutrition Services Support
- Academic Advisors and Instructional Support Advisors
- Extended Learning Opportunities Program (ELOP)