BENEFITS FOR ACTIVE EMPLOYEES
Shelby County Schools offers employees competitive healthcare plan to ensure they have the best options for themselves and their families. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance options are just a few benefits offered. Additionally, a wellness/fitness program and other fringe benefits are offered to our employees to address health and wellness holistically.
2021 Open Enrollment Benefits Guide
The 2021 Open Enrollment Period takes place November 2–13, 2020. Changes become effective January 1, 2021. View the full Benefits Guide for plan options, pricing and additional details.
Shelby County Schools provides Bentek, an internet-based online benefits enrollment system. Employees can access the system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to:
- View all benefit elections and payroll deductions
- Make new elections, change, add or remove dependents during open enrollment, new hire orientation or a qualifying event
- View plan summaries and link to carrier websites
- Log on to www.mybentek.com/scs
- Click on “Create an account”
- Follow directions to create your Username and Password
- Lowercase Letter
- Capital Letter
- Special Character
- Click the “Menu” tab on upper left screen and select “Employee Benefits Center”
For questions, please feel free to call (901) 416-5304 or email us at [email protected].