Shelby County Schools offers vision benefits administered by Cigna Vision. The table below provides information on the benefits and coinsurance for this plan.
- Full-time permanent employees (working 30 hours or more per week) may enroll in coverage within 30 days of their hire date (30 days for a re-hire). Employees may cover their legal spouse and their dependent children age 26 and under.
- Enrollment must be completed online at https://www.mybentek.com/scs
- Coverage is effective the first day of the month after the completion of 30 days of employment.
- You can only make changes to your vision benefits during Open Enrollment each year or within 30 days of a qualifying life event (example: marriage, divorce, birth/adoption of a child, loss of other coverage, dependent loss of other coverage, etc.).
- To view your personal benefits enrollment information, go to www.mycigna.com. For additional questions about your coverage, contact Cigna at 1-800-736-7568.
|Vision Plan||20-Pay Premiums||24-Pay Premiums|
Employee + 1