MSCS Cares about our employees and their overall well-being. Therefore, we have created a holistic comprehensive wellness program that focuses on our employees’ physical, emotional, financial, environmental and social health. The five pillars of our wellness program for school year 2022-23 are:
- Physical well-being
- Emotional well-being
- Environmental well-being
- Financial well-being
- Social well-being
Teachers and other district employees are charged with educating and caring for one of our most precious assets – our students. Therefore, it is imperative that all district employees are supported in their efforts to stay healthy and active so that they can (1) do their job most effectively and (2) model healthy behaviors to students.
The MSCS wellness program is designed to do just that, by using a holistic approach to the wellness of our employees. All district wellness events, initiatives and resources will support in one or more of these five interconnected health pillars.
The MSCS Wellness platform is designed with the following objectives:
- Increased employee knowledge of our benefit programs and how best to utilize them
- Better employee plan utilization and treatment of chronic health conditions that plague our employee population
- Improved stress management and behavioral health conditions
- Specific Financial Wellness Initiatives geared to address our unique population
- Stronger collaboration with our health and wellness partners to bring the best wellness offerings to our employees.
Please take a moment to review all that MSCS wellness has to offer!