Communications Support Form
Thank you for contacting us. We look forward to supporting the communication needs of your school or department.
To ensure we can provide you with high quality communications support that effectively reaches your intended audience(s), advance notice is necessary.
Please see below for the estimated time needed for common SCS projects. Timelines will vary based on the type of request.
Click Here to Submit Your Request
- Broadcast Services - Two (2) weeks for production, editing and approvals
(Click here to submit your broadcast support request.)
- Communication Plan - Four (4) weeks for research, coordination and approvals
- District Event Support - Four (4) weeks for planning, coordination, approvals and promotion
- District Notification - 48 hours for fact-gathering, editing/approvals and distribution
- District Public Meeting - Four (4) weeks for planning, coordination, approvals and promotion
- Media Promotion - Minimum two (2) weeks for fact-gathering, promotion and media coordination
- Flyer's/Posters - One (1) week for content/design, editing and approvals (all content required to begin)
- Banner/Signage - Two (2) weeks for content/design, editing and approvals
- Ad Design - Two (2) weeks for content/design, editing and approvals
- Custom Promotional Items - Varies
- Social Media Account Setup/Training/Advice - Varies
- Web Page Updates - 48 hours
- Website Redesign or New Website Development - Varies
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to provide budget information and additional planning time for printing, mail delivery, vendor services, etc.