Thank you for contacting us. We look forward to supporting your communication needs.
Below are the estimated time needed for common SCS projects. Specific project timelines vary based on the type of request. Also, please note departments may be responsible for some approval and processing steps if any production or purchasing is needed for the project. Advance notice is necessary for communication requests to ensure your project gets the most attention and support possible.
Are you a school? Talk to your PRO (Public Relations Organizer) about marketing and PR support. If more help is needed, let us know.
Click Here to Submit Your Request
- Broadcast Services - Two (2) weeks for production, editing and approvals *Contact the TCC (88.5FM/C19TV)
- District Event Support - Two (2) weeks for planning, coordination and approvals Four (4) weeks for promotion
- District Public Meeting - Four (4) weeks for planning, coordination, approvals and promotion
- District Updates & Teacher Weekly -By noon the day before publication
- Flyers/Posters - Two (2) weeks for content/design, editing and approvals *Dept. responsible for printing
Banner/Signage - Two (2) weeks for content/design, editing and approvals *Dept. responsible for paying vendor
- Ad Design - Two (2) weeks for content/design, editing and approvals *Dept. responsible for paying ad outlet
- Custom Promotional Items - Varies *Dept. responsible for paying vendor
- Social Media Account Setup/Training - Varies
- Strategic Communication Plan - Four (4) weeks for research, coordination and approvals
- Web Page Updates - 72 hours
- Website Redesign or New Website Development - Varies
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to provide budget information and additional planning time for printing, mail delivery, vendor services, etc.