PROFESSIONAL LEARNING ZONE (PLZ)
The Professional Learning Zone (PLZ) is the one-stop-shop for evaluation data and professional development coursework in Shelby County Schools.
Staff use PLZ to:
- Record employee evaluation data
- Download reports for evaluations, trainings and/or field trips
- Create site-based (school) and District-wide courses for staff development
- Register learning opportunities
PLZ Help Desk
Contact the PLZ Help Desk for support! For support regarding non-technical issues with PLZ, please submit a ticket through footprints. The following information should be included in the ticket:
- Description – Provide a brief, but detailed description of the issue you are experiencing. Please include your active directory user ID.
- User ID
- Email Address
- Site Location
- Attachments – Please attach any screenshots of the issues you are experiencing to help resolve your problem.